Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 306, 307, 308 and 309 - Time

Day 306, 307, 308 and 309 - Time


I may have written about time before, but it's something I think about a lot when I run.
Not the kind of time in regards to running or a specific goal therein, but time, as in the passing of time as we live life. Time is something I feel I don't  have very much of. So many things I want to accomplish and do, places to see, things to teach my daughters, or just time to have fun.
Time continues to march onward at a fast pace, consumed with work, worry, stress and "to-do's".
For brief moments, time will seem not to matter and I'm in the moment, happy.
Sadly, this is often the exception instead of the rule.
I want to live life without regrets or 'shoulds', but often get caught up in them, especially the 'shouding' all over myself, that's my specialty. I need to stop that. *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment