Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 319, 320 and 321: Fri, Sat and Sun June 29th - My Envy is Green.

What a gorgeous (green with envy) house.
Day   319, 320
   &  321  

My Envy is Green







What a beautiful view and amazingly gorgeous house...err..... mini-castle that looks somewhat Harry Potter Hogwarts inspired.
I tried not to look too much like a stalker taking this photo to show my daughters.

Running was decent the past few days. Sunday was a lot of fun and a nice change of routine. Justin and I got up early and headed to the Bonneville Shoreline trail at the south end of the valley and hike/ran up several miles, then ran and bounded back down, fast on our feet with Jax keeping pace, though he was quite tired.  I'm amazed at how well Jax drinks out of the water bottles I bring him, it's quite funny and he's very efficient at it.  Still bikes outnumbered us easily 20 to 1 ratio. I'm probably repeating myself here, but the sheer amount of bikes is amazing.
Most are very courteous, though we have to be careful around tight corners as some of the bikes fly past you, risking collision.  At times they make me want to pass out flyers on biking etiquette.  However, I am kind and politely step off to the side letting them past, but it can get old, especially if I'm doing my own version of flying down the trail.  Perhaps I must find more obscure trails to run that aren't so popular, though I understand why, the views up their are incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment