Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 84: Mon Nov 4th - Where Art and Nature Collide

Day Eighty-four:  

Where art and nature collide. 

Today I decided to venture off the trail l I've been on a bazillion times and head towards the large rocks at the rivers edge, wanting to extend my run and shake up the routine a bit. Coming down a steep short incline I ran right into a scenic hideaway I didn't even know existed.  
The holy Mecca of graffiti painted boulders!  
Normally I would cringe at such markups on natures perfect surface, but today I decided to look deeper. Spent several minutes walking around the massive rocks, reading and marveling the expressions and talent. The art here tells a story, or rather stories. I saw anger, defiance, rebellion... but also saw love, awesomeness and beauty. 
I should have brought a Sharpie :)










 

No comments:

Post a Comment