Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 101: Thurs Nov 21st - Holy Batman it's Cold!

Day One Hundred-One: Holy Batman it's cold!
Property of the county water company.
I have no idea what it used to be.

I don't know Batman, nor if he's holy, but I do know that it was pretty cold this morning running in sleet / rain / snow with only shorts, long sleeve tech shirt and (luckily) a pair of gloves I found.
It had been so mild lately that I failed to really check the weather, which is unusual for me, being the self-proclaimed weather nerd that I am.
My hair has also seen better days pre the 100 days before I started on this adventure. Now it's all about getting up early, getting kids ready, getting out the door, making the most of every minute out on my run and getting back just in time to shower, throw on work clothes, mango/kale smoothie and out the door with my still wet hair up in a ponytail.  In fact, when I actually styled my hair for the funeral this past weekend, I was stunned to see how much longer it had grown.  I almost didn't recognize myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment