Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 106: Tues Nov 26th - Frosty with Inversion Sprinkles

Day One Hundred-six: 
Frosty with a sprinkle of inversion on top.
 
Got to love a crisp frosty morning, but I could do without the mucky air developing across the valley.
<<cough... cough...wheeze...wheeze>> 
Ran a good clip though. It was cold initially but warmed quickly.  Jax was full of energy as he bounded up this hill. It's a bugger. As much as I would like him to pull me up it, he just bounds up several feet, stops, looks at me, waits patiently for me to catch up, then bounds up more, waits, repeats until we get to the top. I like hills (even when at times I curse them). It feels good when you get to the top, out of breathe but more energized than ever.
 
 
"The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps
to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were
nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved."
                                                                                       ~ Samuel Smiles 1812-1904





No comments:

Post a Comment