Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 180: Sat Feb 8th - Smell that.... it's RAIN!

                                                      Day One Hundred Eighty: Smell that... it's RAIN!

flower buds growing on the trees
Spring is near.

Snow is melting. 

Birds singing. 

Small rain drops falling on my 
cheeks while running.

I LOVED it!

Thank heavens. 

Little signs of Spring popping up, while the mountains get loads of much needed snow.

Spring is near!  So happy :)

just beware of defrosted un-picked up dog poo.... I may just hand out doggie bags to dog owners I see on the trails this Spring... Gggrrrrrrr
As Bill Cosby would say... 
"COME ON PEOPLE!"   geez.....

On another happy note, much to the relief of my aching feet, 
I am hoping to buy a new (much needed) pair of my favorite Mizuno running shoes soon! 
Can't wait!!


I see dirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment