Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 157: Thurs Jan 16th - Vacation from Slayer

Day One Hundred Fifty-seven:
Vacation from Slayer 
& My new name is Wheezy

Nope, in case you were wondering (and you probably weren't), the titles above are not up and coming movies premereing at the Sundance Film festival this weekend. My oxygen deprived brain made them up.
I could really use a vacation about now.  Somewhere warm-ish and beachy.  I'd like to try my luck with some great white sharks, surfing, building sandcastles with my girls and dodging jellyfish.  Especially now that the dreaded inversion is settling back into the valley and this morning I forgot my inhaler  *wheeeeeeeze*

As for Slayer.... some rocker from the 80's must have been a fan?



 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. Your creativity in using words has drawn me to browse the first few pages of your site. Will read more when I am no longer busy. Lol. Happy running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I appreciate you stopping by my blog. It has been fun, though a bit more time consuming than I had anticipated when I first started. Happy running to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete