Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 158: Fri Jan 17th - The Incredible Sinking Full Moon

Day One Hundred Fifty-eight:
The Incredible Sinking Full Moon

Again my phone camera doesn't do the full moon justice. 
I swear it looked 400% bigger and much more beautiful to my naked eye than it did through the lens of my phone.
It's funny how that works. The moon was so large and full that for a moment I stood still and took it in before attempting a photo. I didn't include the close up photos here as they were a disaster and look more like a photo attempted while chewing on some hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Marvelous run. I went to bed early last night and slept very well for a change.Today's run mirrored my nights sleep as it also left me feeling refreshed and alive.  I love that feeling.

Funny story: I was playing Skyrim (yep...I'm a nerd) with my older daughter on the xbox and she marveled at how truly beautiful the game graphics were. Siena commented that she thinks the graphics in the game are more beautiful than real life. I agreed that while they are very pretty, in my opinion, Skyrim is a far cry from how beautiful real nature and the world can be.
I told her she should go trail running with me again soon and she will see how beautiful outside can be. 
She gave me the eye rolling 'there-is-no-way-in-hell' look while slowly shaking her head. lol


However, Skyrim is quite beautiful for a virtual world. lol

  
Bethesda does some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen in a video game. This is from Skyrim.Skyrim enb2012_3_17_12_53_48







No comments:

Post a Comment