Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 40: Sat Sept 21st - Happy Day


Day Forty: As per this balloon it's ...Happy Day! 
 I know I should stop counting down as it makes the goal that much more daunting... but 325 more days to go!    Jax didn't come with me this morning. He was a tired doggy.  So I didn't end up on the trails and just ran the neighborhoods.  Which was fine, with the exception that my mp3 died 10 minutes in. Though I enjoy running with silence and my thoughts from time to time, I sure as hell much prefer music in one ear to keep me moving on tempo.  Lately I have been listening a bunch to MUSE and Flogging Molly on repeat. I find that the music helps cancel out my thoughts, helping me to run in the moment. Without it, I tend to wrestle with my minds to-do lists, bills, making plans etc...
My favorite song of the moment is Invincible.  If you haven't heard it, you must.  The message is uplifting and full of strength. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JYV2LWsP3g  Warning... the video it pretty trippy but the lyrics are 


*this post was stuck in draft... I didn't know until today (Monday)

No comments:

Post a Comment