Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 35: Mon Sept 16th - Autumn Slow Down

Day Thirty-five:  Whoa!  Slow down September.  I just typed Sept 16th and cannot believe we are mid-September already!   Please slow down Autumn.  I beg you.  It's my favorite time of year.  This morning before my run began I walked outside to a  breathtaking double rainbow.  I tried to take a bunch of photos but they simply don't do it justice.  The rainbow was a full arc, double with vibrant colors.  A quick little storm cloud behind it eventually drenched poor Jax and I when we started on the trail ... but it was exhilarating!  I felt so quick and fast sprinting along while sheets of rain stung my arms and legs.  It was a fast moving storm but chilled the air down to a wonderful temperature ... almost dare I say... cold. I loved it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment