Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 33: Sat Sept 14th - River Buddha

Day Thirty-three: Meet River Buddha. He watches over me when I run. One day he was just there, sitting patiently and whispering "go for it... you can do it" while not making a sound.  I've heard him also say "chill out lady.....", "enjoy the moment" and lastly... "don't get so mad at the dog owners who decide it's an off leash trail and poop is acceptable to step on". !%^#%!#  Poo is okay... unless you step on it.  That is when I have to remind myself to be calm and patient like my Buddha friend. Breathe in... breathe out.  Enjoy the slowly changing colors, the smells  - rain, flowers... and well... I guess also poo.  Jax seems to like the smell of the poo.  Reminders are good wherever you can get them.  Thank you River Buddha.

No comments:

Post a Comment