Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 114: Wed Dec 4th - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Day One Hundred-fourteen:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pretty, icy and cold.  It was 11 degrees (according to my phone app) this morning. 
Running is a funny thing. It's somewhat like a box of unmarked chocolates that you eat a piece from each morning....you don't know exactly what you're gonna get.
I never know when I am going to feel like a warrior or when I am going to feel like a weenie.
I'm happy to report that today was a warrior kind of morning. I ran by myself, making Jax stay home as there were too many sharp ice fragments on the road along with loads of salt. Running by myself was a nice change however. I received a few funny looks from people scraping ice and snow off their cars, or driving to work. A couple waved and smiled.  The trail, which had disappeared into a sea of white fluff, was like running through frozen snow quicksand, but it worked my butt off even harder than normal and that felt great!   Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment