Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 138: Sat Dec 28th - Should-ing on Regrets

Day One Hundred Thirty-eight: 
Should-ing on Regrets
 
 
It's not easy to let go of 'should've and 'regrets'.  They creep into my mind now and again.   I try to remind myself that I cannot hold onto what I think I should've done and regret what I didn't do.
For example, some thoughts that break my present moment...."I should have gone to a less expensive school." Westminster was a great experience and education, however that experience is not paying off in a monetary or timely manner.  Another should've that I do to myself at times is not having stayed with the dispatch job in Seattle. I really enjoyed the manner of work and my personality was a good fit for that type of job, plus the pay and the benefits were awesome. However, for a variety of reason I didn't.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my job now in property management, but it is not always easy when you can't leave your job when you go home at night. It's always something and I'm constantly on-call.
"Should've stayed in Washington State...." that's a big one that flies in my face from time to time.  I miss it's beauty, diversity and most of all the trees, air and water.
 
SSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
(That is the sound my brain makes as I halt this type of nonsense thinking.)
 
Then I repeat and remember this......


 
 
 
 
 

Life is Beautiful and I am very fortunate. So once again I remind myself:.

"SHUT UP BRAIN!!!"

 Just enjoy, laugh and love. That is all it's about anyway.
Life is too short for regrets.
Namaste 
(((giggle)))
 



No comments:

Post a Comment