Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 135: Wed Dec 25th Christmas Day

Day One Hundred Thirty-five:
Christmas Day

Beautiful day!  Bright blue skies, clean air and a great run w/ Jax after waking up at the crack of dawn, downing some coffee and watching the girls unwrap their Christmas presents.   I can honestly say I really wasn't in the mood to change out of my cozy pajamas, nor step away from the cookies for breakfast, but once I was outside it was well worth it.  Jax and I cruised along the quiet roads.  The trail was too crunchy with ice and snow so it was a road running kind of morning.  People were friendly waving as we ran by,  talking about the beautiful day and some saying Merry Christmas. 

                                                                                                         Merry Christmas!  

No comments:

Post a Comment