Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 125: Sun Dec 15th - A Perfect Sunday Long Run

One Hundred Twenty-five: 
A perfect Sunday long run.

 

Frosty the snowman would have enjoyed this beautiful, sunny and cold day. The inversion, at least on the south end of the valley, let up a bit and the blue skies were nice to run under. The snow sparkled like millions of little diamonds. The solitude was peaceful. My fox friend scampered slowly across the snowy fields checking here and there, pouncing around and paying me no mind.  I started off  planning on my usual route, but nearly two hours later I found myself not wanting to stop running.  What better way to start off a Sunday morning. The sun, cool air, beautiful snow, fox, horses, a few dogs running around and quiet.  Afterwards a good breakfast, hot coffee and making homemade fudge with Siena and Izzy. I know I've said this before, but I love Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment