Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 64: Tues Oct 15th - "Inspire" Uplifting Graffiti

Day Sixty-four: Uplifting graffiti and frozen hands

One word: Inspire.  Seen newly spray painted on the side of the building located along the horse trail. It got me thinking. My Mp3 died a few minutes before, so I ran in silence when I glanced at the word....'Inspire' and took the below photo.             A good time for self-reflection and a question:
What inspires you? What do you inspire?   Think about it today, I know I will.

(also, my hands were  FREEZING!)


<3 "That's the thing about running: your greatest runs are rarely measured by racing success. They are moments in time when running allows you to see how wonderful your life is." ~ Kara Goucher
Photo by @Dorothy Todd Todd Beal #running #quotes #inspiration #irunthisbody. @Noelle Stransky Henkel @Jess Liu Nelson thanks @Angie Wimberly Peden can't wait to run with you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment