Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 66: Thurs Oct 17th - Wings on dogs



Day Sixty-six:   Wings on dogs.

We flew today. Literally my feet felt like I was gliding across the ground - thanks to Jax! I love days like this.  Jax started the run fast.  You could tell he was in the best energetic mood, tail wagging to the beat of his feet. He usually runs right by my side or slightly behind, but today he kept moving forward, urging me to move my feet faster. When he saw that I would speed up, his tail would wag enthusiastically.  Occasionally he would glance back and I swear you could see a big smile of happiness on his doggie face.  So I pushed my feet and lungs.... and it was perfect.   We even climbed this quick steep sand hill to exit the trail and by the time we were heading back home, it felt like we were flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment