Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 67: Fri Oct 18th - Sunshine and Playmobil

Day Sixty-seven: Fall sunshine, afternoon runs and Playmobil

Another not so easy getting up kind of morning. lol   So an afternoon run was on the schedule. Well, at least something today. On my lunch hour, my daughter Iz and I went for a quick run, played at the park for a minute and ran back, just in time to shower and get back into work clothes! Whew!
Now I am at my desk eating a  yogurt and feel rejuvenated.  57 degrees and sunshine, it was lovely outside.  If I had my way it would be this temperature all year round... with occasional storms thrown in to mix things up. I'm definitely not a summer kind of girl.
Iz brought a Playmobil character on our run, she was not easy to keep up with, neither was Iz... she is so naturally fast!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment